Owning an EV just got easier
Charged by Chevrolet is an initiative that makes owning an EV easy, calming fears of range anxiety and answering question like 'where will I charge my vehicle?' Say goodbye to the slow at home charging and hello to fast level two charging.
What is Charged by Chevrolet?
When you buy a 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV or Bolt EUV you get the choice of a no-charge 240-volt home charging outlet installation* or a $750 public charging credit from Flo.
How can I get this great offer?
- Speak with one of the great sales consultants here at Leggat and we'll get you into a Bolt EV or Bolt EUV.
- Once you have finalized the deal, our sales team will ask if you would like to take advantage of the home charging outlet installation, or if you would like to get a $750 credit for public charging.
Home Charging Outlet*
3. At this point your sales person will ask a series of questions to make sure you qualify for the home charging outlet installation. These will be questions such as 'do you own or rent?' 'Do you have an attached garage or detached?'
4. Your sales consultant will fill out an online form identifying your selection.
5. A form will be sent out to you via email for information regarding installation.
6. An electrician will call and discuss your installation.
7. The electrician will secure the necessary permits, arrive at the scheduled time and complete the installation for you.
8. Your Bolt is ready to charge at home!
Public Charging Credit
3. Your sales person will complete an online form identifying your selection.
4. You will receive a confirmation email and Flo will either confirm you have an existing Flo Charging account, or they will forward instructions for setting up an account.
5. $750 will be added to your Flo account once your account is confirmed or set up.
6. You are ready to charge your Bolt at any Flo (or their partner network) station.
* Conditions apply please see dealer for details