The Leggat Auto Group of Dealerships is here to help you. We are committed to responding to and servicing all your automotive needs during this challenging time. We want you to know that you can always count on us to be there for you.
The health, safety and comfort of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We are doing our best to ensure that everyone at our dealerships are practicing safe social distancing and we continue to focus on the cleanliness and sanitization of our dealerships and vehicles.
While our normal work hours and staff complements have been reduced, our Client Representatives and Managers are available by phone, email and/or text to meet your needs and/or answer your questions.
HERE IS HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
How You Can Purchase a Car from the Comfort and Safety of Your Home
- Shop our website for a Leggat Toronto Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Corvette vehicle that fits your needs.
- Contact us by phone, email, text or live chat and let us know what car you are interested in.
- We will provide you a video tour of the vehicle.
- If you are wanting to trade in your current vehicle, we will complete a trade-in appraisal over the phone, which will require photos to be submitted via email.
- Once you have selected the Leggat Toronto Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Corvette vehicle you wish to purchase, we will create a customized package for you and arrange for a safe delivery of your new Leggat Toronto Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC Corvette vehicle.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for our 7-Day exchange policy. Please contact your dealership for details.
Dropping Off Your Vehicle
- We encourage you to use the drop off envelopes provided when placing your keys in the Service Dropbox.
- If you wish to speak to your advisor, we encourage you to make an appointment and upon arriving remain in your vehicles until your advisor is free.
- For your convenience, we have placed markings on the floor to facilitate safe social distancing.
- For your safety, we have expanded our designated waiting areas and weather permitting, outside seating areas will be available.
- The shuttle service is unavailable at this time.
Picking Up Your Vehicle
- Your vehicle will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Once your vehicle is ready, your advisor will call you to schedule a pick up during business hours.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time.
Orders From Our Parts Counter
- All orders must be placed and paid for over the phone.
- Only credit card payments are accepted at this time.
- Once you have arrived at the dealership for your scheduled pick up, please call to notify our Parts Department.
- We will bring your order to your vehicle and place it in your vehicle to avoid contact.
- You will be asked to show your driver’s license and credit card to verify your identity.